Monday, April 4, 2011

My boy .


HAPPY BIRTHDAY 0404 ,


Today is your birthday and I am so glad that I can still remember this date . I thought I will forgot everything about you , forgot everything about them . But I didn't . I still keeping the old memories you had with them , keeping the old pictures I had saved from the computer . I still can remember how much and how crazy I like you last time . You're the only guy that drove me crazy , even though you're not that good looking . People said you're not good looking and asked me why I like you . They couldn't see how good and nice you are because they can't see what I see from you . Each time when you smile , I will scream -.- deep from the bottom of my heart . Because that is what I like about you , your stupid freaking cute smile . haha :D And I don't like to see you cry . Why do you like to cry so much ? You make my heart goes pain each time when I see you cry you know .

But who cares now ? I don't like you anymore like how I used to like you last time . You had break the promise . And so I break my promise . You changed , and so am I . I always hope that you can see me holding the board saying ' I love you ' and smile to me . And you did . That moment when you looked at me , I really melted , like an ice .
But now you're not the reason I smile anymore (:


.

CML !

No comments:

Post a Comment