Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunshine :D

GOOD MORNING , READERS !

I woke up at 9.20 today . Hmm , kinda early already . Actually I planned to go jogging today , but failed -.- I used to it already . I think I planned this since 1st of January but until now pun tak jadi jadi . Hahaha :D Don't be like me dohhh . Whatever you feel like you want to do , just do it ! Don't leave things till the last minute . You will jadi gila punya :D

Oh ya, yesterday I went to kasturi ! How I hope I can see my Freddy dohhhh , but tak nampak nampak jugak ): So saaaaad . I just saw Daiva , aihhhh . And guess what he's doing that time ? He was counting his money , haha . I feel like tegur him but I don't think he can remember me so better don't :D All I can do now is looking back the pictures I took with Freddy , so kesian . Cannot see the real person anymore . I should go to Tarc lah , go find his girlfriend , then I can see Freddy liao ! wahhahahaha . This is so ridiculous -.-

I don't know what happen to me this morning . I'm writing silly stuff in this post . So stupid -.- Kay larhh , I think I better end my post here , or not more & more stupid stuffs will come out . Haha :D

Loves , CML ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment