Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rio rio ! :D

Good morning everyone !
Today I'm going to post about the outing I went with my friends ; tupai , sai and kelvin .

It was a great outing :D We went to Pavillion for a movie , but before that we had our lunch at 1901 , Klcc . It was a great lunch , and I didn't regret ordering the Deutsch dono what Dang . The name is super complicated but the bread was nice . Mm yumm yumm , haha . Oh ya , before Sai reach Klcc , me and tupai went to the art gallery on the 4th floor . That place was nice , and we don't need to pay money to go in and visit . Such a nice art gallery . Haha . Around 2 something we we reached Pavillion . We went to buy our tickets and there were so many people watching Rio . And we only can choose to watch 3D-movie which cost us 20 bucks and somemore it was the side seat . Very very side . But very worth it actually , the movie was so so funnay ! I love Blu so much ! hahaha , that blue bird is so cute . It can't fly . It went Rio and then met Jewel . I love all the songs in the movie except for that blardy Nigel one . Nigel is a very bad bird , and kinda uglay . Haha . And it call itself handsome , eeeeee so perasan . Oh oh , and I like the angry bird and the yellow one . So cutee . Love their voice . The whole movie was awesome until you can watch it for many times and you won't get boring with it .

After the movie , we went to klcc and wanted to watch another movie but too bad , there's no any nice movie to watch already . So we went to food court , Kelvin ordered wantan mee . Me , sai and cs makan Mcflurry Oreo . I don't know why Klcc mcD always lack of cornetto Mcflurry punya -.- eeeeeeeeeeesh . And right after had our ice cream , we went back to wangsa maju . Had our dinner at fancy mee . Hahaha :D I don't know why , I feel like I eat a lot that day . Non-stop eating . And everytime I go to Fancy Mee corner I will oreder the sameeeee noodle , Dry Chilli Pan mee with anchovies . Next time I should order some other stuff already , or not I will get pan mee fobia . Haha -.- lame . And you guys know what ? After had our dinner , the guys wanted to go cc , playing game . And yeah , they asked me to join . So I pun join lah . At first I only want to stay there for one hour , mana tau play game for 2 hrs . First time man . They asked me to play the dono what Left 4 Dead 2 game . Killing those uglay and scary zombies . It really scares me and make me nervous doh ! Like suddenly got zombies behind me ? and then pull my skin off , ouch . And I keep losing , I mean dying . Haha :D Kesian shooterQ , ximon and winterS . They have to save me everytime , and I can't anything do anything to save them . Especially shooterQ, laugh sei me ! hahahaha :D But after all it was a nice and exciting game . Kinda like it . Hoho .

Thats all about our Sunday outing , totally awesome :D Had so much fun teasing and joking around with the guys (:

Loves CML

No comments:

Post a Comment