Friday, April 22, 2011

Kimchi pichi :D

Hello readers !

Today am going to post something about my Wednesday . It was a normal Wednesday to me but what makes it to become special is that my family and I went to a Korean restaurant for lunch :D Teehee . That day my bro and mum went to accompany my sis to hospital . She have to check her blood or something , so I just stayed at home . And then bro called and asked me to go take a shower as fast as possible . And I was like , huh ? What happened ? And then he said they're going to have korean food as their lunch ! Of course I terus end the call and go bath lah . Korean food leh , no need to pay myself de leh , teehee . So we went to have our lunch at somewhere in Ampang . Hmm , it looks like a korean town now . Okay larh , I don't want to type already , fingers pain :D

Bee Won Korean Restaurant .
There ! The person in the newspaper is
actually the restaurant manager .


Hahahaha . Beh tahan :D


Side dishes ! All are mine , woosh !


I love this ! Anchovies :D and it taste different .


This is what I ordered , Kimchi dwaejji .


Spicy rice cake :D


BBQ pork


Bosam , this is the best !


We ate like there's no tomorrow . Full daoooo , stomach also going to burst ady . Haha :D And before we leave the restaurant , we paid our bill and the manager gave us discounts . Aww , so good right , haha :D Alright , I think thats all I wanna say ! Byebye !

CML ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment