Monday, April 18, 2011

Him (:



TODAY IS A GOOD DAY . YES , IT IS A GOOD DAY .

Take your hands up and feel the sky . Maybe this sounds a bit silly but if you try it , you feel that everyday is a good day . And to me , I really believe that tomorrow is another day and it always a good day to live . There is always this little thing that happen in your life , but after for a while , you will look back and realise that its actually a very big thing that you never experienced in your life before . That's how I feel now . I learned something everyday , even it's just a small thing . The little that you appreciate could be the biggest thing that happen in your life . Sometimes it will just pass by you and you will miss it . And by the time you miss it , you will never get it back . So , use the time you have and the chance that is in your hand to make something different out of your life . And then you will feel that ' Living is a good thing ! God love me so much that He let me experience this life ! I don't want to waste this day ! ' Haha (:

You made me understand that it's not a dream . It's Real .
I feel so much love from You today .
And You made me smile .
Thank you , God (:


With love , cml

No comments:

Post a Comment