Thursday, April 7, 2011

Good morning :D


BONJOUR

Today I woke up at seven forty ! It's so early and I'm so happy :D I went to jogging today , finally dohhh . My mom asked me not to go jogging but I insist want to go . It's not that easy for me to wake up early and go jogging . And I am so glad that I did it . Actually I don't really jogging pun . I just walked don't know how many round at the park , like a soh po like that . I cannot run , long time didn't run already , macam nak dying like that . Lack of oxygen , haha :D And I don't know why people keep looking at me when I was walking at the park . Doing exercise only mah , tak pernah tengok meh -.- haha . But it's really fun to take a walk early in the morning . It's awesome ! Tomorrow I'm going to do this again :D My life is not that blardy boring anymoreee ! Say yeay ! * YEAY * haha . Darn stupid right . Hmmm . My life getting so boring these days . I'm doing the same damn thing everyday . Sounds so lifeless , sounds so sad and sounds so pity ): Like very hor lian like that . Life is not adventurous at all . But it's good to have this kind of life too , simple and easy to live . What I have to do everyday is brush my teeth , take a shower , online , watch tv , laugh like a mental patient , facebooking , twittering , blogging , eating , then working . TADA ! See how simple it is (: But I just hope everyday there's something new that appear in my life , giving me a new experience . I want variety ! I don't want to do the same damn thing everyday . I really will go gilaaa ! It's like when you talking to people , you're not going to say the same thing to the same person right ? And then the person will reply you the same damn thing . That is why people go gila and talk to themselves at Tanjung Rambutan -.- Haha . I start merepek again . Alright , I think I better stop my post here . Later write too long pulak :x teehee . Byebye ! Love and love (:

CML :D

No comments:

Post a Comment