Thursday, March 31, 2011

So unfortunately .

It's Thursday today and guess what ,
my morning Thursday was so so horrible .

I woke up early to go to school to take back my slip and get my upu code . Okay , when I reached school , I saw my class teacher . Yes , it's a good thing (: She find the slip for me and after 5 minutes I got back my slip . And yeaheyyyyy , I was so relieved when I got back my slip . And I thought the next thing I need to do is get the upu code then I can go back home ! So there I went to the counseling room and tada , the teacher was not in the room . So I waited . After 30 minutes , no respond . Okay , I went to the canteen and yeay , the teacher was there . I told him that I want my upu code , then he went back to the counseling room . Unfortunately punya very unfortunately , there was a lecturer doing something inside the room . I don't know what's the lecturer doing inside the room but seriously I really want to bang the door and get my upu codeeee ! I waited for like 2 hours already beb -.- I waited 2 hours sitting in the counseling room doing nothing but sighing . Mak aduhhh oii . Then the teacher went for his ceramah thingy . Thats still okay , aku boleh terima . After the ceramah end , he went to minum teh ! Fulamakkkkk , memang malaysia . At last I went back home . Makan . Bath . Then work . That's the end .

CML

No comments:

Post a Comment