Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Results Day .

GOOD MORNING READERS !

Yes yes yes , finally my pc and my streamyx modem is okay now ! :D Haha . Didn't get to online for one week plus , hmmm miss my blog a lot actually . Wanna post a lot of stuff but couldn't make it . All my comp punya pasal larh . Doh doh yeh punya . I just hope after this nothing will go wrong with my comp anymore . Or not I mmg -.- gahhhhhh . Alright alright , let's stop all this crap . Let's see what I got here

23RD MARCH , SPM RESULT DAY

Alright , this is a lil' bit uhm , haha . I don't know how to describe this day but it's seriously a very nervous day for me . And I'll remember this date forever in my life man . It's the SPM results day leh . The day that all the 2010 SPM students waiting for and stress for -.- That day I woke up at 8.00 am morning . Thats uhm , freaking early for me . But seriously , I couldn't sleep well ! My mind can't stop thinking about the results . I don't know what results I will get , and I just feel uneasy . Around 10 o'clock I went out and took bus to school . I saw cars outside the school , some girls and boys in baju kurung & baju melayu . Some wearing formal . And then I saw some of my classmates , greeting them , saying hi and then I walked away . It's really not the time to laugh and joke around man . Really nervous daoo . Ur heart also will stop beating man . Then I saw my class teacher , Pn. Norlidasuza . She asked me when I want to pulangkan my SPBT books and I was like . Omg , shit . I didn't bring -.- and she told me I couldn't get my result slip . AIHHHH . Why my school have to be so mean .

After a while , everyone sit in the hall . Waiting for teacher to announce the result . They started announce the names that got 6A and above . I pray and pray & hoping for my name will be called . I don't mind how many As I got but I just hope it would be 6A or above . Even got B are already enough for me . And I really glad and happy that I actually got a kinda good result (: Teacher called my name , and I stood up , then I sit back -.- I cannot go up the stage , cuz of that seetupid SPBT books . haha . But , it's a very happy thing already so I don't care can naik pentas or not at tht time . Finally I know my results already , no more any stress of waiting ! But , got one stress stuff to think again . What course to choose and which college to go -.- Frust la beb . Okay , 23rd March end at here (:

CML

No comments:

Post a Comment