Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh my Marchh !

1st March 1st March 1st March 1st March
Today is 1st of March !

Oh yeah so what with the 1st march ? Haha :D I also don't know why I am so excited about 1st march . Hmm because it is the 1st day of the 3rd month of 2011 ? Sounds so lame right . Haha :D March ah March . Results coming out on March ahhhhh ! Jiak sai liao lo this time . I really scared . I don't know what kind of results I will get this time . Hmm but of course I hope it's a good results lah (: Actually until now I still don't know the real date of the results coming out . Radio and news nowadays are kinda useless doh -.- Some radio fm said on the 23rd , some say 15th , some say 10th . And some people even post on facebook said that results coming out on 28th on Feb . Lagilahh geng -.- Whenever the results is coming out I'm already prepare for it ! Ahhh yeahh , macam yes je -.-

This month will be a good month ! It have to be a good month ! :D Hahaha , I don't want my March to be the same as January & February , boring boring . OH YA ! I change my blog design already , buahahhahaha -.-

Happy March everyone ! (:

CML

No comments:

Post a Comment