Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life's like a fairytale .


Dear fairy godmother ;

One two three , one two three , one two three .

I have a lot of wishes that you haven't fulfill yet , my fairy godmother . When is it gonna happen in reality ? When is the dreams that I always dreamed will come true ? I know dream will never comes true but I hope it will . ' Hope you dreams will come true ', everyone wished me this on my birthday . And everytime when I received this wish from other people I will whisper to myself , ' yes , my dreams will come true one day ' . Kinda silly huh . Sometimes dream might really had happen in our real life , but it's just that we didn't realize it . Because we have too much of dream and wishes throughout our life . But not all of the things and wishes that we want and hope will appear in our life . We are not fairy godmother , and for most , we are not God . Only God can do the things and have the things that He wants for His purposes .

Sometimes I really want to stop the time and make every person in this world stop doing what they are doing . And I want to look into their eyes and figure out what they have in their mind about this world . Sometimes we know that there are loving and caring people around us , makes us smile and go hahaha all the day . But sometimes there are also some selfish and unloving people around us , make our life goes worse . But there is no choice to avoid these kind of people . God put unlovely people around us because He wants us to learn to love , unselfish loving . Life is all about love . Mm-hmm , it sounds kinda disgusting but yeah , it's kinda true . Haha :D The love that I mentioned here doesn't mean have to be those couple boyfriend-girlfriend love lah . For me family, friends and Him are the most important . And I don't need any boyfriend . I just need my soulmate with me [:

It's twelve o'clock already . Cinderella have to back to her home now before her white horse change back into white mouse . And I have to go sleep now before my panda eyes and pimples pop out . Hahaha lame -.-

Bahhh , cml .

No comments:

Post a Comment