Friday, March 11, 2011

Eleven am .

MORNING EVERYONEEEE ! :D
Hahahahaa . Going crazy again this time -.- Today woke up at eleven , damn lateee . It was raining , and I had a very good sleep . No more mosquitoes bites these few days . And when I woke up I thought it was 7am . My room was kinda dark so I thought it was still early . I went to kitchen and found that there was nothing to eat for my breakfast . Hmmp . And since it was raining its kinda not-a-good time to go out and dabao for my breakfast . So I planned to cook macaroni myself . Hahahhaa :D Seriously , the macaroni doesn't taste like macaroni . Urghh . Its nice but something is missing and I don't know what is it . Mom's cook is the best dohh ): I miss her cooking very much . Aihh . So chaa lah my cooking . That day I helped her to make some jelly and it tuned out become ice cream . That was really -.- But the taste was nice too , haha :D And my mom liked it a lot . At least I didn't waste her jelly . Or not sure get scolded like don't know what already . Haha . Alright , I think I will just end my post here . Need to go for work already . Bye everyone ! (: Have a great day !


CML :D

No comments:

Post a Comment