Monday, March 7, 2011

Freaking good Sunday .

HELLO READERS ! :D

Today am gonna post something about my Sunday outing with my schoolmates :D It was a great outing :D Finally I get to see my sistar C , Janice Ch'ng ! Long time didn't see her already . We even counted how many months we didn't see each other . We actually didn't meet each other after the spm exam . But I don't feel like I didn't see her for months , maybe it's because I keep in contact with her in Facebook gua ? hahahahaa . Why I macam sounds so lesbian geh . Urghhh .

10.15 am in the morning me and tcs went to Times Square first . We walked around at Times Square and finally I got my birthday present ! Finally man ! But kinda sad to say that the present only cost rm10 :D haha ! But I like it lahh :) the present I gave to him last year pun almost the same price je , teehee ! Same same lo now , sau nga . Around 12 something ah soon , sistar C and her sister reached ts already . And yeay ! We bought our movie ticket and went to BarbQ plaza for our lunch . All of us hungry like a lembu didn't get to eat grass for months . We ordered some lamb and bacon , yummy ! It was a great lunch . We took some pictures too , using jc's iPhone and ah soon's BlackBerry . Kesian lahh my phone , don't have other special application except a torchlight only -.- haha .

nah nah , pictures mali mali hom ! :D


Sistar C !


After the lunch we went for a walk . Wanted to find a place to charge ah soon eh BlackBerry . We went to Starbucks but the place was so crowded with people . I never see a Starbucks like this before . It looked like a pasar cafe :D Haha . We couldn't find a place to sit and so we went to other place . Chatime takde place to charge so finally we found a place , food court ! hahahaha :D We talked & gossiped a while then Sistar C have to go dahh ): Kinda sad that she can't join us for the movie .

Me & ah soon (:

Around 2.40 pm we went for our movie , Beastly ! Omg the main character damn hawt ahh ! Hot like an active volcano :D He is tall , muscular , good looking . Wulamak . And the girl , Vanessa Hudgens is freaking cute , I mean in the movie . Hahaha . Actually I don't know what the movie is all about but I think it's all about love ? And the story told us that we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover . Every person is beautiful in their own way . That's it . haha :D

After the movie three of us don't know what to do and where to go already . We walked and think and finally decided to go back to Wangsa Maju and yumcha at Fancy Mee Corner . Had a full dinner and went to Brj with chew and chin . We hang out until 10.30 pm and then Jaya drive me back home :D Tada , that was my happy Sunday . And another thing which make me happy is that Liverpool won MU last night ! Yeahey ! I should bet with that chin lah . Then I will get an ayam goreng again . Hehe .

Love cml

No comments:

Post a Comment