Monday, March 14, 2011

KLCC Edu Fair


I woke up at eight am today , I seriously can't believe it . Maybe because I had too much fun yesterday and got tired walking at the Education fair . This time I didn't go to the Edu fair alone :D hahahaha . I went with Jaya , who is my schoolmate . He's a very nice guy to hang out with . Had loads of fun walking with him at the Edu fair , and we even watched a movie , Mars Needs Mom before we go back .

After came back from the Edu fair , I started thinking again . This is the thing I hate the most -.- Think and think . No wonder I got so lil' hair . It's really hard to make decision when you don't know what course you want to take ! Is it that hard to make a decision ? Between accounting and pharmacy , I seriously don't know which course is good and ngam with me . It's always the same damn question appear in my mind . Pharmacy is like , whoaaaa , budak pandai genius punya course . Even if I like pharmacy , I don't know whether I can handle it or not . Accounting lagi lah . My otak dahlah slow , bodoh maths punya -.- still wanna go for accounting . Even my mom don't want me to take account . AHHHH ! I really don't know what I can do . I feel like I takde talent in anything at all . Talking crap I paling pandai lah -.- And the reason why I only keep survey bout this two courses but not other courses is because I don't wanna keep thinking which course is better and this & that . Urgggggh ! Bao zha liao bao zha liao , brain going to bao zha liao . Why other people can find their ability and talent but not me ? D: God , please guide me the right way .

CML .

No comments:

Post a Comment