Friday, March 25, 2011

Nurul Asyikin (:

20th March . Happy Birthday , Nurul Asyikin



Okay , let's start talking about my lovely friend , Nurul Asyikin . She is nice . She is cute . She is super chubby freaking comel . She is lovely . She is a good friend . She is my best friend . The best friend ever . She is the only one , the only friend , the only person , that always cheers up my life . It sounds a lil' bit macam lesbian but I don't care lah . Haha :D She's some kind like my soulmate . You know , the kind of friend that always know what you think and can seriously read your mind . She knows how I feel all the time . Even I didn't say it out , she just knew it . Everything , she know everything about me . More than my mom and dad do . I told her everything in my mind . We share laughter , we share sadness , we share our secrets . And I'm happy all the time I'm with her . She knows what I'm thinking and sometimes I know what she thinking too . And we always say this ' Are you thinking what I'm thinking ? ' Like the Banana pajamas boys . Haha :D Syikin hate them a lot , if im not mistaken . Oh ya , other than sharing laughter and all those sadness , we also sharing the same guy we like . Hahahahaha :D Every moment that I spent with her was a great moment :D We stalk guys , we gossip , and we like Korean . Last time we even played in the rain together and curi curi went to carrefour without our moms' knowing . Ahh , she's a great and awesome friend to me , she really is (:

To : Nurul Asyikin

Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Asyikin
Happy Birthday to you .

You may make a wish and blow in front of your comp now .
Haha , just in case if you saw this post lah . Haha . Love ya

From : Chong May Ling


CML (:

No comments:

Post a Comment