Saturday, March 27, 2010

To all friends & fans

TO ALL FRIENDS & FANS ;
I'm so so sorry
Because of my streamyx line problem
I can't find way to upload the pictures of concert day
But finally today i found a way to online
And , I had send the pics to the forum where I worked ; LICC
So my friends will put the logo on the pics & later they will post the pics
LICC is a china fansite ; Leehyukjae International Fans Club de China
Hope everybody can wait
Cuz' i have to wait after the logo ready then only can upload up here
Copyright maaaa, teeheee .

I just took some pictures but no any video taken
And some of the pictures are not really clear too ):
First time takin' pictures during con , nervouse
Somore many problem datang
1st is , using dslr tht time , card full -.-
2nd , using digital cam tht time , battery empty !
I'm like , warghhhhhhhhh . Please don't fool me .
BUT BUT , got took some nice pics too , but not clear lah (;
Heeeeeeee

1 comment: