Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nightmare !

ONE MORE WEEK TO GO
Time passes too fast , really fast . Sekelip mata sudah 2010 & sudah March .I tak mauu arkk . Y wanna past so fast jek ? Hishh But actually if think carefully, time never passes fast . It's just that we're late than time That's we feel that time passes very fast . So so, next time I won't waste my time anymore I want lebih cepat than time ! Let time late than my time (:
Haha, nonsense lah my talking, FORGET ABOUT IT :D

This morning woke up as usual
Tapi horh, yesterday dreamt something that is unusual iaitu :
I dreamed that I'm having SPM today ! I'm takin BM
woahooo, darn scary weyhhhh ): and somore i still can rmb the question
Fuyhhhh, it's like a warning for me , ask me to start study from now
BUT , today i never study anything at all . Really superr lazy today
Wanted to touch the book, but sekejap go facebook pulak ==
Study life is like this d , cannot too much d . haha
Whole day facebooking , and then watch video . Aiiks
and uploaded one pic, ini dia
That's my holiday plan
But after today, i'm not that free anymore Have to buy some stuff, and study for coming up exam Don't know how to handle my exam lah, saya ada ACCOUNT FOBIA if fail again then cannot take acc for spm, aisehhh ): So, I must study hard for that subj , pray pray
And and, I watch a drama, HK mia Itu story memang tak logic dao bu xing
Tapi horh, very funny leh :D From noon i watch until night, hohoho .
I love this kind of life Goyang kaki tengok tv , ji shuang (:
OH YA YA, today is YJK's bday ; vivuiiit
Happy Birthday boy ! May all ur wish come trueee

And now i pun tired , gtg sleep
Parents not at home , plus it's raining now
What a good time for sleepin ! :D

Love by CML (:

No comments:

Post a Comment