Thursday, March 11, 2010

One-day Tour Guide :D

2010.03.11
I waited for this day to come quite long already Today I met with my friends from china Her name is Adrienne & she came with her friend (; & I sui dao dono what's her friend's name , gahaaaa :D Sorry sorry, next week sure will ask d . ngeee

08.00
This morning I prepared to meet them Bath sampai wangi wangi , makan sampai kenyang kenyang && then blow hair cantik cantik laiii SUDDENLY itu handphone rangggg Walao, i memang get shocked Cuz' im waiting for her call when she reached KLIA so so , i recieved her call Then i fast fast rushh to the lrt Closed my house door & OFF I GO !

I went to the Kl Sentral A L O N E At first, ma said wanna accompany me d , then suddenly she say she's not going with me . I pun stunned . Nervous lehh, seriously say . I went Kl Sentral once only Somore is don't knw how many years ago d == In the lrt, i keep looking at the people around me . I suka tengok, tau la i'm busy bodyyy :D So so , when reach KL Sentral heartbeats reach 99
Keadaan pada waktu pagi : di lrt
I walked in with those ppl & then try to find the LCCT Bus Waited for around 15 minutes like tht then they reached I saw 2 girls, wearing sunglasses, looking at me . & then i macam very lc no senyum x) Received a call then only know the 2 girls is them , wakaka Adrienne asked '你猜那一个是adrienne?' i pun bluryyy & then i guessed wrong , haha :D so paisehhh . wo yi hou bu hui ren cuo ren le laaaa (: I bring her to buy slippers & they bought tickets for them WE GO TO PAVILLION (: naik lrt , talk talk talk . their language memang very deeeep, saya macam dungu bell just nod my head . hoho ;D But still can understand lahh. & they called my name ' Smile ' cuz my id name gt a smile there Reach monorail station, they say they want to walk to pv Yeaa, cuz' we just need to sit 2 stations, better go walk So i bring them walk from bkt nanas to pv Quite long way but I don't feel tired Cuz' we talked alot (; BUT the sun memanggg ; macam itu babi kena bakar Hot dao beh tahan . suan liao, wo tahan yi tian xD while walking my brain thinking, when only will reach pv . Not bcuz of the sun too hot, is because i dnt knw how to walkk ! But luckily, finally can find dou . teehee

11.00
Walked in to pv, can feel the cold air from inside, cooooool dao . I brought them to pv cuz adrienne want to buy present fr LHJ A baggg (: & we found one, itu coach d. RM1600 walaoooo ahhh, really vomit blood out . But no buy yet lah, itu working stuff looks like wanna hentam us like that haha, so we chaooo (: Walk walk & walk Adrienne's stomach start playing music ; groorgroor * So we went to find some food to eat Actually i don't know where is d food court. we walk walk then suddenly saw it, fuyhhh * && I wanted to bring them to pasar seni to try our original tasty food d I mean, pan mee, nasi lemak, laksa, air mata kucing all that But then they hungry dy, so no go. Haih, wasted lahhh . We ate at bombay spice , adrienne like spicy so much Although itu food very simple but d price also quiteeee expensive nah I ordered 1 garlic naan, yala wanna save money ma . And then 1 mango lassi ; nicee (: Then we talked & I learn some of the xi chuan language Darn cutee one ! They're seriously friendly (:

12.30
After eating, they say they wanna feel the sunshine So i bring them out from pv , go to Lot 10 Explain to them about our m'sia culture all that But my language memang k yeng until my self also cannot describe it =x Adrienne bought a new slipper again Then we went to times square Bring them to see the cosmo world & then went to collect the ticket
When we wanted to walk down to starbucks Their eyes caught by one thing , reflexlogy . Aik, i dono how to spell it Itu leg massage lah easy say :D so they want to try . we do for 30 minutes massage this is d 1st time i went for massage . haha xD At first very comfortable, and then later paiiiiin until u gigit ur gigi ==

3.30
Finish massaging, they accompany go back to w.maju as they hv to reach KLIA at 6.00 Going bck tht time memang darn xia suiii =x Monorail tht time i bring them to the wrong side, the way tht won't reach my home So stupid me . How lahhh to be a tour guide ? ish ish So paiseh Then we take lrt to w.maju After they teman me, they went back to KL Sentral They really very good (: Hope they will have fun at Phuket :D Before went to KL sentral they give some things for me to keep for them Other than that they also brought some Chengdu food for me Really, they very tie xin (: & somore the Zhangliyin's cd they give as a present
Very happy to meet them


阳姐啊,你和你的朋友对我真的太好了啊
怎么说呢,就是,你们的人真的很不错
真的没想到会和你们相处的这么好的说
今天玩的很开心,很不错的说
以后我一定会去成都找你们的,等我有钱再说吧 嘻嘻
20号我们再见咯,到时候我们一定要把我们一直以来的爱交给他们 (:
今天也谢谢你了

THE END
Love by only13smile // CML






No comments:

Post a Comment