Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Desperate to online :[

FINALLY !
I got a chance to online
herghhhhhhh
Can't online for a long time since last wednesday So gek sam ahh .

Anyway
ABOUT 20th MARCH !
it is so so so so G R E A T !
I will never ever forget this day (: It was the most important day in my life
Hmmm, important than my birthday ?
Yeah, can be said that important than my birthday i guess , :D teeeheee
There's too much things i want to share about the 3 days i experienced with them
But, because of my house streamyx gt problem So i can't upload any pictures yet
&& i still have to put up my forum's logo
SO SO, everybody please wait yahhh (:
Very fast the pictures will out

SO SO , i think i will just stop here . Using ppl's comp to online , heee
Very paiseh lah :D
PRAY PRAY *
pray for my pictures can be uploaded earlier
amitabha ;]
anyeonggggg !

No comments:

Post a Comment