Thursday, March 11, 2010

5.30 am again

Lalalalala, It's morning now ! :D
Hope everyone will have a great morning there .teeeeheee It's 5.30 now, & I woke up at 4.30 Is it too early ? nahhh, i'm just too excited & I can't sleep well I guess ?

Today I'm going to meet a friend from China We'll meet at Kl Sentral around 9 something ? And so, I didn't go for school today, weeeeeheee ! She told me that she feel guilty that I go ponteng just to meet her . && then i said, nahhhhh :D mei guan xi la . Mei you shang yi tian de ke, ok de la :D hahahaha I'm quite nervous now lohhh, 1st time doing this kind of stuff
I just scared that her chinese speaking terlalu power until i cannot understand That time jiu jia lat lo . hoho :D Today I'll bring her to some places to shop things Both of us wanted to buy presents for LHJ (: I bought 2 t-shirts already, but macam tak cukup
So so , today will go shop again to see got other suitable present or not [:
Time passes too fast, I have to complete everything fast
MUST MUST MUST

Today's entry will end here ,
saya chao dulu pergi busy other thingy
Will be back very soon for another updateee. kyaaaa (:
byebye

Pray to god. Hope everything will be fine. Yes it will [;
Love from CML

No comments:

Post a Comment