Saturday, March 27, 2010

A day with makcik :D

This is week is the exam week
I'm so tired revising
I hate revising , especially last minute study
Herghh, feel so useless , but i used to it dy :D haha
Cuz' im always an useless person , muahaaaa
Anyway , i takmau cakap bnyk , go straight to the bintik 1st !

Today ; 2010.03.26
The day i met with makcik Ayi ! gaga :D
Long time never go out with him dy , everytime see him only just say hi
But this time he memang made me gam dong lorghhh [:
Asked me out , ngiaaaaa . This is his promise to me Mesti ajak saya keluar !
So so , we went out together . Pi jusco
We planned to meet at McD but mana tau both of us met at halfway
Haha, memang kebetulan laaaa makcik . Good good .
Then we went to Oldtown , ordered food
Makcik ask me to choose, i pun macam paisehhh liao :D
haha . He ordered nasi lemak + sambal & i pulak makan laksa , yumiii (:
So so , when food came in front of us . Of course mata bling bling mouth pun start chewin'
We cakap sambil makan , haha :D non-stop talking
But , i like to talk with makcik . He's really a nice friend (: I can just cakap whatever what i want to say in front of him . Happy to talk with him
After finish his nasi lemak & my laksa . Itu makcik still want to oreder food
Warkkkkkk, my stomach mau BOOOOM liao ! gaga
Makcik ordered roti kaya with planta , nice nice . Memang sedap
Makcik punya tasteee memang good wo x]
So so , after eat full full
We pay the bill . Awwwww, nice makcik belanja me (: hoho paiseh weyhh
Thanks ah makcik ! Next time out my turn pulak belanja kay ? Don't rebut with me

After eat makcik kata mau pergi beli barang . He bought a long pants , big big one :D
Then we went supermarket , makcik memang macam makcik x) Like those si lai . ngakngak
We walked around jusco & then realised that nothing to walk pun -.- jusco memang mini
So we decided to walk to lrt station since i need to go tuition
We walk slowly & talk many stuff . Laugh a lot too :D
After reach thr , say byebye to makcik )': Berat hati lehh . haha , cuz i still got lot of things to say like tht ;D
That's what i did with him today

The only pic of me & him
永远不会忘记这个makcik


To my dearest makcik ;
U ini makcik ialah orang yang paling important in hidupku :D
Macam 2 piece of pizza in my heart , no one can eat u away
And and , really thanks to u , make me so prouuuuuud today !
Heeeeee, so happy to know u weyhhh . Memang like hadiah yang jatuh dari langit :D
&&
Makcik ahh , jangan always emo bargh . Must smile ma , laugh like orang utan x]
Hope u can find dou work asap & earn money to study
U sure can make it ! GOGOGO !
Ku di sisi mu sentiasa , postition tak pernah ubah di hatiku , teehee


By, CML

No comments:

Post a Comment