Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thurs thurs [:

GAGAGAGGAGA , CHONG GAGA -.- Darn wai wei , haha :D

I always insult myself , and then I laughed . Ki siao or syok sendiri ni ? Hard to differentiate , kaka :D Hmmmmm , what I want to say lehhh today ? I really don't know . Everytime I wanna start writing a post also will ask myself what to write . Ngiaaaaks :D

Today - After school we went to Janice's house (: Wooohoo , her room is cool man . I wanted a room by myself too ]: And since this month is the Puasa Month , we got more time to take our lunch [: Ngeeeeeks . Like usual , we went tuition by lrt . But today macam pelik sikit dohhhh . Cuz' we naik from taman melati . And don't know why , I feel so weird standing in the Lrt . Like going to other place like that . I also don't know why . Haha :D Weirdo weirdo

Reached kasturi . Me , lpy & Kelvin went to eat rice and the others went for mcD , mmm mmmm . Yummy GCB ! I wanna try it so darn muchhhhh . But persoalan duit yang membuat hal . YIIIISH , menganggu saja . After lunch, I don't know what class to go , but then finally made a final decision , went for English 1st . Buahaaaa :D Love Mr Murugan's topic today . Ngiaahaa . And then went for next class , Sejarah . Aduhaiiii . Sejarahku , membuat ku mengantuk selalu . Tht's why I always choose the 1st row , to make sure I won't fall asleep , gaga :D That's the way , uh-huh uh-huh :D I like it , uh-huh uh-huh . Miss that song wei x] Then when really beh tahan tht time wanna take out some sweet to eat . But tak boleh pulakk .
Teacher berpuasa , aku pun macam puasa sekali -.-

Going back tht time , fuhhhhhhh . Matahari memangggggg membara sekali . Darn hot . But then after reach wangsa maju then hujan . Macam ini also bolehhh . Gila gekkk arh . Cha dit dit already can reach home , then suddenly rain heavily . Disappointed . Haha . But at last manage to get back home too [: Kiiiaaaaaaa .

That's it :]

Loves, CML

No comments:

Post a Comment