Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Malaysia Independence Day [:

HAPPY 53RD BIRTHDAY
M A L A Y S I A :D

Yeaaaa . Sometimes I feel proud to be a Malaysian although I wish that I could live in a country like South Korea . Sometimes I feel proud with Malaysian food although I wish that I could have steak and bibimbap everyday for my meal . Sometimes I feel proud with Malaysia mamak stall although I wish that one day I can spend my evening time in street cafe like in Paris && I feel proud with the mixed color and different races of Malaysian . Putih coklat hitam :D
Only sometimes I will think like that . Sometimes I don't . HAHA x]

But tak kira lahh what color we are , what all of us want is peace and harmony [: Sometimes I always ejek my friends like priya & reena . I used to call them Indian & blackie :DDD And they will call me Chinese -.- This is how we call each other . But tak pernah terasa with it :D Hoho . And and , what I like about Malaysian people is that we always add a -lah behind our sentences when we talk . Gaga . Memang Malaysia sangat-lah x] !

Here we go , Malaysia :D


wahahahhaa . I beh tahan laugh see this pic -.-





Happy Merdeka Malaysia

Chinese , cml :D

* OH OH , bout the Cbox . Due to some own reason I deleted it already . Thanks for dropping comment my dear Syikin ! U're the 1st one (: I love u dude

No comments:

Post a Comment