Saturday, August 7, 2010

Leslie's bday party (:

OHO ! After the water watch .
On the same day , it was Leslie Chew Bing Yuan's bday party ! (:


His birthday suppose to be on 1st of August . But he celebrated earlier . At 1st I can't go to the party . But at last minute , finally , Mom let me go for the party :D That time I was still chattin' with ah soon tim . Then 55 offline . Called Lim and asked him to fetch me . Luckily he not yet reach there . Hoho . And then after waited for quite a long time , I thought I tertinggal kereta . Tak nampak nampak Lim's car . Dam sam sei ngor . Tht time one thing came into my mind again ; ' YOU REALLY NEED A PHONE CML -.- ' & then here they came , fuyhhhhh . Reach tht time , most of them are there already . Went to wish Leslie 1st of course . And then everyone hanging out , chattin' and playin' guitar . Aikkkkks , More than words is the hit song of the day :D Haha . Kelvin took some pictures of us . Haihhhhh . Say bout pictures I also gek sam ahh . I laugh tht time he go & took my pic . U know de la , very yong sui d ma . Arghhhh .

Later then we started to take our food . Hmmm , many choices there actually . The one I like most is fried chicken :DD And puding ? Honey dew , watermelon , fishballs . Yummeeeeee ((: We talk talk and talk . Then here came ah soon & LPY :D Again we chit chatin' . Having our own time . All playin' guitar . Ah soon & I pun sekali join . Macam tau main jeeeee :D Haha .

Don't know until when , SUDDENLY , the guys threw Chai into the swimming pool . HAAAAAAAA, di situlah mereka bermula . Buang orang ke dalam sungai . Throw & throw . On & on . And then I also kena buang sekali ! Wearing jeans & di-throw oleh ppl into swimming pool . Memang bagus sekali . Arrrrrkkk . Luckily can change clothes in Tze Ying's hse . Or not mah die . Haha .


Oh , before kena throw tht time , we all sang a Happy Birthday song for Leslie . And kesian him , muka kena cake :DDD Nan ting dian jiu shi padan muka lorrrrrr , wakakaka x] Happy Birthday laa Leslie Chew ((: May all your wish come trueee . Really an awesome bday party man .

THE END (: By Moon , CML

No comments:

Post a Comment