Monday, August 16, 2010

There's no difference .

AHA ! THIS IS WHAT WE CALL BALIK PUKUL 12.30 , bagus sekali !

Today . I waited for the bus at least like for one hour . WOAHO , I really can't imagine that I have to wait for a bus that long . Somemore I just live in a small area called Section 2 where is so darn freaking near to Section 5 . Gilaaaaaaaaa bapak power la . There's no difference between balik at 12.30 and 1.10 . Still , I have to wait for my bus . Sit there until buntut jerit sakit . I pun beh tahan dengar dia jerit sakit tau :[ Kesian my buntut . HAHA -.- But luckily I got friends to chat with . Or not memang boring 99 . Charlie & the Chocolate Factory also cannot save me that time . Hoho . There's one thing that make me feel that it's worth to wait for bus today . Gaga .

And after coming back from sch , I saw a packet of rice on the table . OH YEAH BABE ! I got lunch to eat , muahahahaha :D That's the end . Buuuuu - baiiiiiiii (: Very fai right xD

Oh oh , before that ; I'm going to post about the Seminar I attended yesterday . Many great stuff to talk about ! Haha -.- buai !

Loves & loves from CML

No comments:

Post a Comment