Sunday, August 29, 2010

DOOOOM DOOOM !



RAWR RAWR D-O-M-O ! K-U-N ! :DDD

That's right [: It's Domokun . I'm sure all of you have seen this cute doll before , right ? Tak pernah pun tak apaaaaa . Now boleh tengok 99 . HAHA . Actually I want to talk about the seminar that I went last last last week -.- So longg ago . But then when I think about the seminar , all I can think was Domo . Cuz' me and my friend non-stop playin' with the Domo . Haha , Janice C brought it to the seminar . Can hug it while hearing the teachers bilibalaaa :D Memang good idea la ! Hoho . We non-stop taking pics with that cute lil' domo :D Alright, lets pause for the domo sekejaaap . I want to write bout the seminar . Later continue again with Domo , gaga .

Well ; the seminar was fun [: Kelvin & I reach there quite early . That time not many people reach yet . Then around 7.30 suddenly manyak orang pulak . Luckily we came early . Later the staff gave each of us a purple color t-shirt . AIYOOOO , purple ahhhh . Somemore that shirt was so big -.- Macam baju tidor . Hahah . We started our seminar with a talk about StudySmart . Wuhuuuu , it's kinda funny larh :D But I beh tahan look at the Dr mia muka . Feel so scary .. macam phantom . Haha . So bad . Later then we continue with the blessings by the religion leaders . Thanks for all the blessings (:

Around 11.00 , FINALLY ! We started our seminar with Math . After math then maaakaaaan ! Yeah hey [: But pasal makan pun satu masalah -.- The cafeteria was full of ppl . So me , lpy , mookee & janice went to Secret Recipe . Hoping to have an awesome lunch . Mana tauu there were so many ppl inside until we can't even order our meal . Wait & wait . Take pic with domo then tekan tekan iPhone . Still no one come to take order . SUAN LE BAHH . We went to another cafe . Looks better . I ordered a plate of chicken rice . Mookee , lpy & Janice ordered spaghetti . Theeeeen , very fast . My chicken rice came , yeayy :D Fill my empty tummy with the cold rice . But the spaghetti was a bit slow . So we wait again . Finally , all of us had our lunch . Fuyhh .

We hurried to the hall as fast as we could . The Bm seminar started . That tcher memang gempak sekali laaaa :D Haha , love his seminar very much . Non-stop laughing inside the hall . After Bm we continue with English . AIYOOO AH MA , I tell u ahhh . That English tcher memang bapak hot la , but gilaaa bapak boring -.- She told us tht she got a RED FERRARI . So what weyh ? Macam we tak pernah tengok like that . Last is sejarah . HAHA . I don't know whether he's a tcher or singer x] Around 5 , seminar end ! Bagus sekali ! Went back home with Lpy and Jk . Had a short nap in the car . A great day [:





-.-


Says RAWR ! :D CML

No comments:

Post a Comment