Thursday, August 26, 2010

Olaaawee ?

OLAAAAAAAAAA OOOOO WEEEEEEEE :DD

Hahaha . A new style of saying hi ! After 1 week plus , I'm back to my bloggie ! Gagaa , nowdays to busy with pps le laaaaa . It's all its fault ! Distract me to keep watching drama & movies .

OHO ! Talkin' bout movies , I watched the movie ' The Notebook ' . FINALLY I got chance to watch that movie ! Hergh , I wanted to watch that movie for a long time already . Last time cuzy show me the last part of the movie which is the ending of the movie -.- Cuz' the ending really really superrr duperr touch . But tht time I was still small . Don't know anything about love -.- Watch also no use . HAHA . So now finally I get to watch the movie :DDD but I stopped at halfway -.- Dueeeee to some technical problem . AIKS , memang babi kan . But I still can rmb the ending until now . Really touch . Nicholas Sparks really a good novelist . I'm looking forward for his new novel ; The Last Song . It's now coming out with a movie too . But I more prefer novel I guess . Like the story ' The time traveler's wife ' . The story qi gekkk daoooo . Memang gila bapak best la . But movie macam gila mamak tak best -.-

Chiaoooooz ! Cml (:

No comments:

Post a Comment