Monday, August 30, 2010

Silent

OLAAAAWEEEEE GUYS !

Hahaha . New style of saying hi -.- Lame right . Feel so stupid nowadays . Well , lets get straight to the point ! Today went to school like usual [: But many people were absent to school ! Feel like getting to akhir tahun already , hoho :D At canteen that time chat with CEJ & LZY . Both of them merungut why have to come to sch today . Including myself too . I also thinking why I want to come to sch today -.- Then I saw my deary mookee crossing the road . WOHO , moomoo here . Yeahey . Assembly like usual . Got penyampaian hadiah . But mou ngor fan gehhhhh -.- Tak best langsuuung . Then there was a perfomance by the choral speaking group , They talk about 1malaysia of cuz . But seeing them I don't feel the semangat 1malaysia lorrrrr . More to 1melayu -.- All malay and one Indian . AIKKKS . Really sad seeing that .

We had our Moral like usual . And it was my first time sitting in front . WHOAAA . Bapak la . Can see tcher's wrinkles clearly :DD haha . After discussing , tcher showed us the pictures taken during the WWP . OMGEEEE . My pics ah ! Teacher mia angle memang tak ngam ! My moon , river , road & whatever it is la come out . Jalur putih -.-

KLAA , I think I better stop here . Very lazy to talk dy . Ngiaaahaa ! :D

Shh , CML

No comments:

Post a Comment