Friday, February 25, 2011

Whole new world .



Yes ! Let's try something new . I'm seriously get bored of my life now . Fed up ahhhh ! There's nothing new for me to learn and there's nothing fun that I can do during my holiday ! Why why why ! Everyday online , eat and work . Then sleep . Omg , this is so boring and lifeless . That is not a human life should be lah . Hmmm , next month maybe I'll continue with my violin lesson . But tell you what , I forgot everything already -.- I mean , I forgot how to read the notes . This is so embarrassing doh . Hmm , I have to learn it all over again before I go back to my violin class . Woohoo . Learning musics is fun . I hope I can learn guitar too , haha :D Guitar is kinda fun actually . But if I learn both violin and guitar , I memang pokai dah . I mean my mom :D haha .

Okay , from now on , let the real life begin !
So come with me , where dreams are born , and time is never planned . Just think of happy things , and your heart will fly on wings , forever , in Never Never Land !
:D

CML !

No comments:

Post a Comment