Saturday, February 12, 2011

No sleep !

JENG JENG JENG :D

Hmmm I don't know what to write in this post cuz what's in my mind now is all about CNY ! It's still CNY now and I still got the CNY spirit with me . Haha :D I'm not going to post the pictures taken with my cousins in this post yet cuz' I'm really lazy to do it now . Haha . We took a lot of pictures ! We memang suka gileeeee camwhore . Can't live without camera dohh , for me lah :D haha .

Two days ago was the ' bai tin gong ' day . My parents went back hometown and so only left me and my sis at home . Two of my idiot friends came to my house and we did a alot of talking , gossip and gamble :D haha . We had chat and laugh until morninggggg then only I realize that I really didn't sleep for the whole night , the whole night man ! Foooohhh , I never did this before . This was really the first time I didn't sleep for the whole night chit-chating with friends . Haha . Hmm , had a great time with them actually (:

Okay okayyyy , gonna end my post here ! BYE :D

CML

No comments:

Post a Comment