Sunday, February 20, 2011

Reason .



I believe that everything happens for a reason . People change so that you can learn that life is not easy . Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right . You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself . And sometimes , good things fall apart so better things can fall together (:

I'm not a perfect person . As many things I wish I didn't do . But I continue learning . I never meant to do those things to you . And so I have to say before I go , that I just want you to know ; I've found a reason me . To change who I used to be . A reason to start over new , and the reason is you . I'm sorry that I hurt you , it's something that I must live with everyday . And all the pain I put you through , I wish that I could take it all away - Hoobastank , The Reason .

Loves , cml (:

No comments:

Post a Comment