Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday :D

HEY YO ! Hahahahhaa :D

It's Sunday today ! Hmmm don't know why I just feel so damn freaking good mood today . Maybe because it's a Sunday , it's a holiday and I am free for the whole day . This is the first time I have a free time on Sunday . Finally I can spend it on my own , I can do my own things , do the things that I want to do . I have a lot of things to do , I mean , things that I want to do but I don't have the chance to do it . I have to go check my eyes and then go for a haircut ! WOOOHOOO , a haircut ! Jeng jeng . I'm kinda anticipate for my new hairstyle but I think it probably will be the same hairstyle lah . Keep to the old style mah :D haha . hmm , after the haircut , I need to go buy some stuff . Why like there are so many things that I need to do eh ? Hmm , it's fun to keep yourself busy sometimes (: Actually today I have an outing with my schoolmates but tak jadi dah . Next Sunday only go out for movie (: I can't wait for a new watch ! Hmmp . And I miss the popcorn .

Oh yaaa , I almost forget about my new year resolution , DIET ! hahahahaa :D Funny dohh . After January everything gone already -.- Forget already . AHHHHH , why so mafan wan diet ! Why the fats don't want go to my cheeks but all stay at my arm ? Aku sangat bek cek , yes , bek cek doh ! Burn the fats , yes yes , burn the fats ! Hmmmp

Love CML love

No comments:

Post a Comment