Thursday, February 17, 2011

2011 CNY :D

Jeng jeng ! Haha , always jeng jeng -.- ohhh , today is the last day of CNY , it's Chap Goh Mei today ! 15 days of CNY , just end like this ): I want more angpauuuu ! Haha :D This year I really had a great CNY at my hometown . My family and I took a lot pictures together , really a lot . Jom , let the pictures do the talk now .

TADAAAAAA !

Reunion dinner


We can't wait for CNY ! Angpau most of all :D


First day Of Cny . Chor yat ! :D




My cousins !


My lovely Grandma (: I love her !


My ' Gupo ' haha :D


My ' kai ma' :D


Syok sendiri pulak dahh :D


Basketball timeeeee ! :D


Can you see me ? I'm in the pink colour shirt !
Omg I'm so good in sport xD


Guess what we're trying to do ? haha :D Macam stalker


Tada ! This is actually what we were trying to do :D


2nd day of CNY . All the cousins here !


Rabbit pose :D haha .


Kok Wye bro :D Cheeeeeeeezeeee !


Lalalalalala the girls (:


Before and after :D
We changed a lot in this 10 years ,
but I'm still the same , cute aje ! hahahaha x]


On the 2nd day of CNY , all the relatives will come to visit my grandmother . And what I like about ' chor yi ' is that I can collect a lot of angpaus from my relatives , uncles and aunties :D But I seriously kinda hate those kids . They are cute , but naughty gileeeee . Geram aku . Haha :D And now I'm going to upload my family portrait . All of us took pictures together and we wore the same shirt . Some are black and some are in white . I seriously love this theme :]



R A B B I T ! :D


Wooohoo , sexaaaay :D


I love my family

Loves , cml

No comments:

Post a Comment