Sunday, December 12, 2010

Yup , friend (:

Is that the end ? YUP, it is ! I don't know why I can't stop mention about SPM . Haha :D

Well , during the SPM month , I really got stressed up . Especially my English paper . Fuyhhhh , it was easy , but at the same time , it was a tough subject . I can't write good english man . And I got no enough time to finish my essay . Herrrrrgh . Lets forget about this .

Well , during this month , I really understand and knows what friends mean to me . Real friends won't let you do stupid things alone . They're the one who cares for you and always be with you , no matter what happened . They're the one who always forgive you no matter how big mistakes you have made . They're the one who makes you laugh and your life memorable . They're the one who will lend their shoulders when you're down and really need someone to talk with . They're the one who wipe away your tears and ask you to be strong . They're the one who give you help and support when you are in trouble . They won't ask thousand of questions why you cry but just a big hug is enough . They're the one who never cares who you are cuz' they love the way you are .

Sometimes I do regret with what I have done throughout my life . But if there is no regret , you will never improve . Just like those famous people said , you need to learn from your mistake to improve your life , so that you won't make the same mistakes again . Haha , macam pro -.-

Loves , cml [:

No comments:

Post a Comment