Monday, December 20, 2010

Too stress konon :D

Hello ! And a very good afternoon . haha ! -.-

Yesterday night I really had a very good night :D Sleep very well . Maybe because too tired of walking . Well u know lah . From wangsa maju go midvalley by train , not easy u know ! I will learn car soon . Very soon ! I'm not going to sit train or whatever public transport to a far place . Darn tiring ! But I'm thinking, after learn car also boh yong la . I don't have car also . hahahaha . But see first la , maybe will just buy any second hand car , tahan tahan a while . After earn money dy then buy a new one (: Uhhhhhmmmmm , sounds so nice . haha !

Actually until now I still very fan bout the courses ! I even dreamed about this ! Aiyoooooooo . Got so stress until appear in dream mehhhhh -.- Haih . What thing so fan ah actually ? Just choose only ma . But I really scared I will choose the wrong one . Hope I wont choose the wrong one lah (: Maybe will study Form 6 first . Don't want to think so much 1st . The duration for study from 6 is a bit too long , but it is much cheaper than A-levels and foundation. Wa boh lui lehhhh , so have to lahh .. take STPM (: Time is not a matter , if we use it wisely , then everything will be solved . AHA , pro tak ? buahahahhaa -.- I'm actually pujuk myself ni . gaga .

LovesCML
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment