Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas day :D

HEY GUYS ! :D

Hmmmm , I'm just back from Genting yesterday night . Had a great trip with my dear cousin , Kelvin . Haha :D This can be say like a 'SPM holiday' to us , and of course , it's a christmas holiday for us too (: ! We went to Genting on 25th , which is on the Christmas . The place was crowded with adults and their kids . I feel like I'm one of the kids there too , haha :D

HELLO GENTING !


At first we went to line up to buy tickets . We bought the indoor and outdoor together in one package . It's kinda expensive man , but worth it la (: The first ride that we took is the spinning swing :D I not sure what its name but that was fun man ! And then we went to find the second ride . But there was a long queue at every rides . We don't know which to choose at all . Cuz' we hate to wait -.- haha :D So then we went for Space Shot . That was the most scary ride ever man ! I will never ever sit that ride again ! NEVER EVER ! When I was lining up , I looked at the people who were riding on the Space Shot , when I look at them , I also 'da lan zhan' ahhhhh . Darn scary . And when it was our turn , I started freezing . My heart was like .. urgggh, I don't know how to describe it . When it started going up , I really can't open my eyes . I just open it once a while . And when it reach the peak , I opened my eyes . I can see the whole genting . Ouh , it was nice . And then suddenly it started coming down ! I don't know at what speed they came down but I just know at that time I was totally floating ! I can't feel my sit at all :| It was like I'm flying or dropped down from a high building . Really feel like dying man -.- I really hate that feeling )': Cuz' I'm actually scared of heights , another word in malay is call gayat -.- Hergh .

Spin spin spin


Space Shot ; horror


And then just after the Space Shot , it started raining . AHHHHH , even we had the hoods also no use , cuz it's kinda heavy . So we ran to indoor . We walked and walked at the indoor . We wanted to play the roller coaster in the indoor but there were too many people lining up . And we just went off like that cuz' we had to meet aunt Anne by 6.30 to get our bags into the hotel . After getting our bags in the room , we went back to the outdoor . The rain had stopped ! YEAY :D So we went to ride the Jungle train , something like that lah . That was nice man , we even sit twice for that ride :D Teehee . After ride the Space Shot , the others were like nothing -.- Just scream for fun . Haha .

It was 8 o'clock in the night and we went to ride the Flying Dragon . The air was so cold man ! But I like it , haha :D The Flying Dragon was awesome (: I never ride this before and I thought it was scary . But actually it was not that scary at all . Haha :D The next ride is the Pirate ship :D That was fun too . I screamed a lot -.- My throat also dry already . Haha . And the last ride we had was the Corkscrew . That was a fun ride too ! It was the 2nd scary ride for me (: But it was nice . And then we continued to walk , until 9 something we went to indoor . Don't know what to do already . So we went to have our dinner [;I think we had use one hour to find a place to eat . And at last we went to Marrybrown -.- Adoooooh .

Help me !


Kelvin Chong :D ! Hugging someone huh


aha , posing :D




Haha -.- I looks so stupid there


After having our dinner , we went to ride the roller coaster . That was nothing lahhh :DD haha . Then we headed for Bowling ! But unfortunately lahhhhh , the lane was full ]': So we can't play at all . What a sad case huh . I wanted to try it so much , cuz' it's glow in the dark . Haha . Then we got nothing to do already -.- We stand and look at the people dancing in front of the Haunted house . Darn kecoh . Somore got one king kong came out dancing , very ugly lahhh that king kong :DDD haha !

Around 1 o'clock we went back to hotel . Finally, it's the time to rest ! Haha :D

Sleep time . What a pajamas -.-


On the next day, 26th . I was shock by looking at myself at the mirror . Deep panda eyes -.- Looks like I had cry for day and night . haha .

HAHAHA




Really had a fun trip and Christmas day this year ((:

Loves cml

No comments:

Post a Comment