Sunday, December 19, 2010

Edu fair .

HEY THERE ! (:

Today I went to Midvalley , ALONE BY MYSELF :D I'm like lonely and hor lian like that . But boh bian , no one is free to go with me for the edu fair ! This is the first time I go Midvalley by train , and somore going by myself . At first I was very scared that I will sesat . If really sesat then cham lo , dahla no phone . Sometimes I really feel like I more cham than those who live in kampung , hp satu pun takda ! Kl ppl worrrrrr -.- sat lai sai . But luckily , I have a very good brain , hahahahahaha :D No sesat at all today , hoho .

But at the KTM , really a lot of ppl . A lot daaaaaaooooo I need to wait another train to come . Really waste my time . I HATE KTM ! I waited at thr for one hr . Just for the stupid train . And I only sit for one station -.- gek dao .

When reach mv tht time , I abit like sakai . Like never been to mv like tht -.- Kl ppl worrrrrrrrr . Damn mempersiasuikan . Haih , whatever la -.- I went up to 3rd floor and I saw a big food court . Tht time I thought I sesat or something . But luckily , with the good brain I have , I walk until the end , then I saw the exhibition hall where is the edu fair located at . Fuyhhhhhhhhh , no sesat . Hahahaha . The edu fair was quite nice . The people are very friendly , explaining and giving some advices . I took some advices from the counselors too .

After the edu fair , I went for shopping a while . Look at some shops for shirts and bags . And then went home . Reach Kl sentral tht time I was too hungry , so I went to buy mcD . Yuhhhhhmmmmmm . At that time I really feel satisfied with myself (:

K la . I don't know wht happen to me today . I don't knw what I write at all . Like so rubbish . haha , bye !

CML

No comments:

Post a Comment