Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lets travel !



I hope I can travel the whole world . It's impossible right ? But , impossible is a word found in a dictionary of fools . I'm not one of the fools (: I will earn a lot of money , and fly around the world , learn the new cultures and mix with the different people from all walks of life . This is a new thing , and a very big dream for me :D I love this . I don't want to stay here for the rest of my life , starring at the computer all the time , facebooking , blogging , studying , or when I started working . I want a different life , a brand new life (:

I'm going to plan now ! :D I had spend my holiday week doing nothing but hang out and online . It's time to think and plan now . Yupppp , that's right . A plan !

Cheers, cml :D

No comments:

Post a Comment