Monday, June 27, 2011

He can hear me .

What can I do ? What should I do ?

That's the only question that keep appearing in my mind now . I don't know why there were so many things happened to me this few days . Not few days .. but for few weeks . 2011 is really not my year . So many unwanted things happened . I tried hard to let go of it but I can't . Sometimes when I sit on the couch I will start thinking , why I need to continue my studies ? I really had the thought of stop studying . I wanna continue working . Because there's nothing to worry and stressed about when I working . And I enjoyed my work a lot . But , tak mungkin punya larhhh . Sigh .

Now I just can tell myself to move on and keep going on with my life . I need to make something best out of my life . Like what people said , Live to the fullest . Yeahhh . I should have let go all the unwanted things and get started again (: Haha . Sounds so stupid right , I know . And I never been like this before pun . Maybe it's time for some change . Hope God will guide me all the way (: Yes !

Alright , start from now I really need to move on and depend on myself . Oh yaa . Forget to say one thing . I have a loving-family ! I love my family so so much (: Especially my mom , sis , bro and my dad . Yeah , all of them lah actually -.- Haha . They are there for me when I need them the most . Really .

Kay , I'll end my post here . I just hope no more any bad things will happen
* crossing my fingers *


C M L

No comments:

Post a Comment