Thursday, June 30, 2011

3006 (:

LAST DAY OF JUNE

HEY ! Today is the last day of June . I'm like so excited ? Hahah :D No larhh , I'm not excited at all . Because I know that everytime when I expect something to be good , it will ended up very bad . It's like when people say . the more you expect , the more you will get disappointed . So it's better not to be too excited and happy at the beginning before things are settled down . Whoaaaaa , I sounds like so pro right ? Hahhahaha -.- lame .

By the way , today I wanna share some stories with u guys . Oh oh , stories ! Long time didn't tell stories already :D haha . Well ; today our school had made a telematch between the seniors and juniors , only for the form sixers :D we had futsal game and my team lost ): So sad . And I'm the goalkeeper somemore . Aiyoyo, feel so shameful with myself . Haha :D Although we lost the game but yeah , I enjoyed it a lot . And it's only 7 minutes game , so okay okay lahhh . Hee . Then after the futsal game , I joined the seniors for basketball game . It was really fun . And and , actually I don't know how to play basketball at all -.- But nvm larrrh , just play play only . Hehe -.- I very stupid right .

Hahahaha . Kay la , I think I'll just stop my post here . Got to go to finish my homework ): Damn lots of homework larh . Ku nak menangis already . Haha . Kay , chao dulu .
Bye readers !

With loves , cml .

No comments:

Post a Comment