Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Raise up your hands .



Hello readers ! Feel so sorry that I didn't update my blog for such a long period . Nowadays have been busy for school . Never had a busy routine like this before , all things has changed . My routine life has changed , everything is changing . I wouldn't complain for this changes but I just hope that it's a good changing . There is no chance for me to change everything back to normal , I can't change things to be like how I expected it to be . All I can do is start surrender and never stop believing . Form 6 life is hard . But at the same time , I think I will enjoy it soon . Yeah , soon (: Everything will be fine , if and only if we believe it without doubt . No matter how hard it is , all I can do is just accept . I can't reject it . To be nothing is to do nothing , but I can't let myself to do that . So .. Just chill , take a deep breath and go go go . Hahahaha :D sounds so stupid doh . Well , I think I'll just stop writing . I got to go to do my maths homework . Oh shit , maths ): Gonna break my head soon . Haha .

BYEEEE !

No comments:

Post a Comment