Saturday, June 25, 2011

Greenade (:

Hello ! I am so ' free ' at this moment . So just spend some time write something for a new post . Long time didn't write stuff at here already . Everytime also write those lifeless stuff , very boring right . Haha . Kay la , let's listen to my stories now .

Actually I had moved to a new school last week , St.John Institution . It is a very nice school , everytime when I entered the school I really feel like i'm in a heritage building in Malacca :D haha . By the way , today is our school Sport's Day . I'm in green team , D'Joseph . I never thought I will get green team again this time :D haha . I've been in green house since I was in kindergarten . Can you imagine how long is it ? Haha . That's why I really like to be in green house . And even though green team nampak kinda lembik from other team but it is the opposite side . Haha :D our team won for the perbarisan and get third place for this year kejohanan . Fuhh . Kinda shocked when I know the results , haha :D Cuz all of us feel that we won't win this time but mana tau , rupanya dapat ! haha :D Geng right ? hehe .

That's all I wanna say I guess . Very malas want to write long long lah . My fingers shouting tired already :D haha .

CML

No comments:

Post a Comment