Monday, April 26, 2010

New haircut , the shortest one !

AHAAAAAAAAAA
Surpriseeeee ! ;D
I cut my hair already, the very long hair .
Actually at the moment I sat on the chair , in front of the mirror , I look at myself . I looked the 'me' in the mirror . I was thinking , should I really cut it ? But there's no way to turn back & I don't feel like turning back . I really feel like cutting my hair , get a new haircut . The moment she hold the scissors and cut my hair , I thought ' Well, CML . Here you are , cutting your hair , just relax ((: ' Haha , cuz' I hardly cut my hair for this 2 years . And now I suddenly cut it short , fuhhhhh . Memang hard mannnnnn . But after cutting it , I feel better (: And this is the first time I feel great & happy with my haircut . Cuz' I feel better , some kind like , FRESH ? haha . That's how I feel . I didn't regret or cry or anything , just smiled to the mirror & look at myself . Haha . Sounds crazy right ? So so , this is my choice , I can't regret from what I've done (:
That's what life means for me
bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment