Saturday, April 24, 2010

20TH MARCH ! The 2nd Tour SuperShow II In Malaysia (:

ALRIGHT (:
Sorry for waiting again , haha :D
Being too busy already
Now now now , I'm going to post everything that happened on the Concert Day !
The most important day in my life :D !
Well well
Let's get it started ! ((:

Early morning when I wake up , I find myself tired
But , another excited feeling filled in my mind & heart
It's saturday , it's 20th March , it's the concert day , SuperShow II
I can't imagine i'm going to watch their concert , FUHHHH !
And and , 20th March is one of my friend's bday too , I'm so forgetful until I forgot to wish her a Happy Birthday ! She's a very best friend of mine , Asyikin ((: Happy Bdae dear ♥
The moment I opened my eyes , I just feel like closing it back , and continue sleepin' since everyone is still sleepin . But then I changed my mind (: I have to wake up and prepare myself , haha . Maybe i'm too nervous . Yeahh, this the 1st time I watch their concert . Must prepare everything well . teehee . After prepared everything , me and my sis went down to find Miko, Regene & Vivian . Both of us wore a blue shirt (: I don't know what's gonna happen today . Of course , I hope that I can see them before the concert started again . But we don't have any news that where are they heading to for tommorow ; free & easy . Seriously say , I'm so surprised that they're going to stay here for 3 days , cuz' last time MMA they went back just after the perfomance . Hurmmphh, really happy that they stay here longer , which means I can have more chance to see them . haha :DD After having my bread , we went to the back to wait for them , hope to see them coming out from the hotel (: But , there's no any news at all . So we went to Bukit Jalil Stadium earlier , around like 1.00 something ? We wait at the back of the stadium waiting for Siwon to arrive . He arrive here around 12.00 something and he will reach stadium around 1.00 something . So we wait until he come . I holding my banner , wait him to pass by . And then ! He's finally here ! I ran and showed him the banner , BUT ! My banner ' terbalik ' -.- And the driver drive too fast , I only can see him sitting at the left side (: And off he go into the stadium . After that , we went to the front door of the stadium . Quite a lot of people are already started line up in a queue . There's a lot of banners hanging , like Kyuhyun's forum, Siwon's forum and also Eunhae's one :D And I took a picture with that banner , cuz' I like this couple the most :DDD
Aha , I looks funny right ? Well, after walking around there , there's a group of guy dong performance there . If I'm not mistaken , their group name is Progression . Well , they danced "Sorry Sorry & Super Girl" . Here's some pictures of them
After seeing this , I can't wait for the concert ! Started nervous again .
And then , my sis went for lunch with her friends and I choose to stay there . I don't feel like eating and going somewhere else . I just want to be at there :D Having the nervous feeling , cuz' since this is the 1st time , it might be the last time too . So I just want to appreciate everything that I have now that is , BREATHING THE SAME AIR with them , haha :D
While sitting there , I just have a look at things around me . And then , I met some new friends ! And I can't believe that they're from Lenggeng , ermm , quite near to my hometown , Mantin . Wuhuuuu , first time having this kind of thing happen in my life :D So we talked a lot about who we like in Super Junior and also some other groups . I really had a fun time talking with them (: Meet new friends who are also fans of Super Junior .

After a moment , I sitting alone again . And I sitting with 2 girls who are from China . They are China fans , one is Kyuhyun's fan & the other is Donghae's fan . They had went a lot of their concerts . The 1st tour and also 2nd tour . I'm so so so envy them ! And , it's very nice to know them cuz' they're really polite . She asked me whether I'm going to bring along my camera or not , and I said ; YEAH . At 1st , im very worried about the camera cuz' its too big . And , cameras is actually not allowed in the concert . But , I just feel like I should bring this camera along (: And then after around 5.00 something , my sis came back . And also , my friend from China, Adrienne had just arrived KLIA . So we waited , and there are more and more people outside the stadium . And then , there it go ! People starting to go in the stadium ! After Adrienne reached , we pass her the ticket .

Me and my sis went in the stadium since both of us sitting at the same area . And luckily the guard didn't check my bag cuz' she only check my sis bag ! So so , the moment when we finding our sit , I already start to feel the nervous . Sis asked me which number of sit I want , I choose 04 since 0404 is Hyukjae's Birthday . So , I trust this number can bring me luck (: And the sit we got is in the 1st row ! We didn't know that , and the sit I got is really in the middle . I'm like , really happy and thankful that I got such a nice sit (: While preparing , there's some VCR playing . Everyone shouted and I know , it would be a great concert ever ((:

So so , I think I will let the pictures to do the talk (: I will put on Hyukjae's part first , and also the solo part with Donghae 'Beautiful' . That's the only pictures that my forum post . The rest I will post as soon as possible , please wait ! :DD Well, enjoyyyyyy !


START ;
I think i will start with Hyukjae's part 1st (: teeheee

HYUKJAE'S SOLO ♥ Heartquake
He came up just in front of me ! I really had no idea when he walked to the middle .
And the spotlight is too strong

转载请注明:李赫宰中文网(LICC leehyukjae.5d6d.com
LOGO我们依旧延续我们家人性至上的原 则

因此喜欢的亲可以拿去收藏
禁止涂改LOGO,禁止二次修改
拍摄者 only13smile
Please take out full credit Please do not MODIFY the pictures , Thank you !


HYUKHAE ; BEAUTIFUL


The most beautiful hyukhae ((: Ahhhh

OKAYY , I THINK I WILL STOP HERE
THERE WILL BE MORE & MORE PICTURES COMING UP
PLEASE WAIT YEAH ! THANKS (:


THE END // BY only13smile


No comments:

Post a Comment