Friday, April 30, 2010

LALALA ! End of April (:

LALALAALALA ❤
I have no tuition today ! It was a super free day ((: I feel like sleeping and blogging and facebooking and nothing else . Haha :D Lame huh ? Well well , I think there had been one week since I last post my blog . Now I'm gonna update it .

WELL ; let's talk bout yesterday :D
29.04.10
It's just a normal thursday but it's a special thursday too . Haha :D Ah soon followed us to the kasturi tuition ystrdy cuz' she missed her bus ! :D so darn cutee right . But her bus memang lah , don't wait for ppl d , so jin gak . We went to kasturi together and had our lunch at wantan mee there . Actually , all of us wanted to eat pan mee very much but then it closed . Aikkkks , memang geram arhhh . But then the hakka mee I ate is quite ncie (: After had our lunch , all of us went for physics . Wuhuuuu , I miss Mr.Tan a loooot , especially his durian hair :D We learned bout electromagnetic induction , hmmm . So far le lehhh ): I must catch up already since I didn't go for any physics tuition . GOGOGO ! After physics I went for Maths . After Maths then English ! I love the english lesson very much :D And in the english class I met a friend from camp . We had lost contact about one yearrr . At first when I called her she just look at me , and I keep waving at her and then only she remember me , haha :D Last time we always work together in the camp . It's really nice to meet her again . So then , we sat together and talked about other friends :) After the class then she have to go back alone since I have to continue another class , Chemistry :D AHA ! Talk about chemistry , I like this Chemistry class darn muchhhh , hoho . The teacher is very friendly & good . Memang thumb up lahh :D At 7.40 I went back home , and it's raining ! Luckilyyyyy , I got umbrella in my bag . Or not , I don't know at what time I will reach home . Around 8 something reach home , mom sitting on sofa waiting for me . Haha, she thought I don't have enpugh money to sit LRT come back :D Sorry lah ma :D and oh ya ! Ah ma bought me a new bagg (: & also a new pencil box . I like the bag very muchh , but it's in pink , gahaaa ;D I love you mom ((:
So so , I think that's all I want to write about today . bye !

By , cml

No comments:

Post a Comment