Saturday, September 17, 2011

Outing & gathering c:

Good morning ! It's a great Saturday morning today (:
Haha . Today I suppose to go for my Kendo practice in school but I missed it. I can't wake up yesterday night. It was a long long day yesterday. Had a lot of fun with my schoolmates from my high school and also with my ex-schoolmates (: They are all awesome ! Hahah :D I'm happy that I get to join them for an outing. It had been a tiring day for me but it is worth it. Cuz' after for so long studying in Form 6, I never had a relaxing day before. Yesterday was a great one. I went out for the whole day man ! Haha :D I put away all my books , put all away my worries about homework and project and just poof ! Went out with my friends -.- Yesterday I don't feel anything but today I'm kinda worried already. Haha :D

Yesterday morning me and my schoolmates ; Gel, Ys, Noryn, Winson and Marcus went to pavilion for a movie, Apollo 18. Hmm that movie was uhm, kinda boring ? At first I really don't understand the storyline but after watching until half scene I think I get it. Hahaha :D There's something like alien or ghost or spider or something at the moon and those astronaut caught in there, die in the space. Scary huh ? To me it was kinda scary but then, I very brave, tak takut puuuuun :p hahaha ! Perasan -.-

After movie we went for a bowl of snowflake ! (: Hmmm I ordered the bestseller bowl. First time that I can really finish up my snowflake. Haha. And while eating snowflake, it also remind me of my ex-schoolmates. Last time I used to have snowflake with them, laughing hard at the table having our snowflake. But now it's a bit hard (': Everyone have to go study, some far from KL. But it's okay ! There are a million of chances c: hehe. And then after had our snowflake all of us were blank , don't know what to do and where to go already. Macam anak ayam kehilangan ibunya :p haha . So Marcus give an idea to play bowling at ts. So off we went ! We really had a great time playing bowling, it was real fun ! haha :D At first I got strike and spare and then slowly become lembik already haha x] Bowling is really fun.

At night I went out for a Barbeque dinner with my ex-classmates. It had been a long time since I last saw them , all are studying different courses and at different places. It's good to see and chat with them. I had a very full dinner yesterday :p teehee. After the dinner we went to LookOutPoint for yamcha. I really like that place a lot ! The view was superb nice c: Should have go there more often, (:

That's all for my story about yesterday. I had a great 1Malaysia day tho ! :D

Loves, cml (:

No comments:

Post a Comment