Sunday, September 4, 2011

Midsummer Night Dream

ORIENTATION BALL NIGHT ! :D
A midsummer night dream

Hey guys (: At first I was very excited to share the pictures and some stories of the Orientation Ball Night held by the Form 6 Council last two weeks. But then uhm , again because of my laziness and time is not really allowing me to popek much here, so I think I will just write the exciting parts of the OB night (: Hehe, let's get it started !

Well well, last two weeks which is 20th August was the OB Night which everyone are waiting and excited for. Actually I myself never had gone through this kind of experience before. I mean, I never go for a ball night before :x haha . Kinda embarrassing doh. Haha. Btw, the OB night was kinda successful eventhough there were quite some number of problems appeared but I'm very glad that everyone actually had a great night. Hehe. And and , I had dressed myself and even make up to attend the OB Night. Hmmmm I like my makeup but I really don't like my hairstyle ): It looks too mature on me and I felt like I am so old. Haha . Here's a picture of mine !

Look damn old right ? haha :D


That night was a busy night for me since I'm one of the committee. I have to in charge for the awards and games. I'm wearing a high heels and walk around the hall. It's really painful ! ): But everything is worth it (: It's a very good night , and a very fun night ! I actually enjoyed it a lot (: Thanks to God for blessing the ball night , hee (: I think I will stop here. Very tired johhh . Hehe :p

Laughwithjoy with hearts (:

No comments:

Post a Comment