Sunday, September 4, 2011

200TH ! (:

200TH POST !

Hello everyone ! This is my 200th post in my blog ! Fuyohhhhh . Already 200 post rupanya :p Hahaha . It has been a long time since I update my blog. Hmmm . My blog is so dead right ? I'm so sorry. Actually I'm having a very nice holiday this week but yet I can't still find a suitable time to update my blog :D Haha. A lot of things happens after I had enter Form 6. Life , studies , and a lot ! Everything is changing ! But I'm actually glad that things has changed. Without some changes we will never improve, right ? Haha . I'm trying to pujuk myself actually. Haha. Well , after this 200th post I will post some of my pictures for the OB Night that was held last two weeks ! Imagine that ! This thing was happened last two weeks ago and now only I update it , weeha :p I'm so great. Kay, without wasting my time , and your time, let's read the next post !

SHALOM !

No comments:

Post a Comment