Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hm .

BONJOUR BONJOUR BONJOUR !

Sigh. I left my blog for weeks again. Feel so sorry to my blog. If I didn't choose STPM as my choice, I wouldn't be busy until like this. This is funny. I don't know why it's so funny. I thought Form 6 life would be easier than my secondary form life. But terbalik -.- I am so freaking busy everyday. I don't know what I'm so busy also. Maybe use too much time to facebook then complain not enough time :x haha funny right.

By the way, remember that I had said before that my school is planning a ball night for all the Form 6 students and I'm one of the committee ? Well, things doesn't turn out well like what our team want to be. Totally different and I never thought this would happen. Seriously, everyone want to enjoy the night. But now things happens like this. And people are blaming each other. Funny right. I don't care who's fault but I just hope that everyone will enjoy the night and appreciate what we had did. We actually had put a lot of effort and our time to handle all things. But now, everything turn upside down. We are not sure about the date at all. We can't do anything at all.

Now I just hope that our teacher will approve and let us all enjoy the night .

Yours will be done !

BY CML

No comments:

Post a Comment