Thursday, July 28, 2011

Time taken .



SO MANY THINGS YET SO LITTLE TIME .

Today I was kinda disappointed with my own results . I didn't get good scores in my PA and also my Biology test . PA I did the wrong graph and I lost a lot of marks there . And bio , out of 36 marks I only get 18 marks . Can u imagine that ? It's half of the full marks ! Teacher was kinda disappointed too , cuz' she expect us to score better . This is the first time our Bio teacher set up the easiest questions for us and yet we can't score a good marks . Hmmm . Very teruk lahh my results . It's getting worst day by day . I really don't know what to say already . The standard are getting lower and lower . My brain really kinda tak guna larh . Haha . That's all I can say . Cuz' last time ppl don't even have tuition class at outside but they can get 4 flat and their 4 flat is true 4 flat ! Not those chapalang chapalang 4 flat leh . Now ppl want to get 4 flat consider very kacang already . Last time was very hard . That's why I really feel that I'm very stupid if compared to the ppl last time who don't have tuition and need to study themselves . They're really genius ! Haihhhhhh . What to do now ? GO SLEEP .

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment