Saturday, September 18, 2010

Way back into love .



I've been living with a shadow overhead . I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed . I've been lonely for so long . Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on . I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away . Just in case I ever need them again someday . I've been setting aside time . To clear a little space in the corners of my mind . All I wanna do is find a way back into love . I can't make it through without a way back into love .

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine . I've been searching but I just don't see the signs . I know that it's out there . There's gotta be something for my soul somewhereI've been looking for someone to shed some light . Not somebody just to get me through the night . I could use some direction . And I'm open to your suggestions .

And if I open my heart again
. I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end . There are moments when I don't know if it's real . Or if anybody feels the way I feel . I need inspiration . Not just another negotiation

I'm hoping you'll show me what to do .
And if you help me to start again . You know that I'll be there for you in the end .

With loves , cml .

No comments:

Post a Comment